Publish via website, social channel, newsletter or blog, our partners use creative and offer links to generate content that is fun, relevant and drives audience engagement.
Please provide us with the following information to get started.
AFFILIATE/PARTNER PROGRAM AGREEMENT
By filling out the signup form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with the terms and conditions associated with this affiliate/partner program.
JOINING OUR AFFILIATE/PARTNER PROGRAM
Please read our affiliate/partner terms and conditions carefully before you join our program or begin marketing our program. These terms and conditions are written in plain language intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Each Affiliate is responsible for assuring that its employees, agents and contractors comply with these terms and conditions. Affiliate terms and conditions are subject to change.
As used in these terms and conditions: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to RAIL19 INC. and our website; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the RAIL19 INC. properties located at www.rail19.com ; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the RAIL19 INC. Affiliate Program.
After receiving your application, we will review your website and notify you of your acceptance or rejection into our Program. Please allow up to 48 hours for your application to be reviewed. We reserve the right to reject any application, however we encourage you to contact us if you feel we have made an incorrect decision. Including all of the websites that you use in your profile will help us make a better decision.
Your participating website(s) may not:
1. Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights.
2. Violate any law, rule or regulation.
3. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
4. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
5. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website. This includes toolbars, browser plug-ins, extensions and add-ons.
LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE
Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following.
1. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation.
2. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile.
3. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner.
4. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating).
5. Have sole responsibility for the development, operation, and maintenance of, and all content on or linked to, your website.
6. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited.
If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
1. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
3. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
4. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than RAIL19 INC. / www.rail19.com for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
5. If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms. Trademarked Terms: RAIL19 Inc, RAIL19, and RAIL19 Soap Dispensers
COUPON GUIDELINES If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate/partner program.
2. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code/valid link.
3. use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
4. advertise coupon codes obtained from any nonaffiliate marketing channel, including coupon codes from our email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns.
5. give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $25, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
Additionally, if your website ranks on the first page of Google for terms related to our website or company name(s) combined with the words coupon, coupons, coupon code, promo code, etc. and/or your conversion rate exceeds 25%, you may be offered a lower commission than our standard coupon rate to offset the reduced profitability of orders.
COUPON ATTRIBUTION & AUTHENTICATION
Affiliates whose primary business is posting coupons, who are viewed by the program as being a coupon site, and/or who are tagged as coupon in our system, may not be paid commissions for sales generated without a corresponding valid coupon code. Valid codes are defined as codes that are made available to the affiliate channel in general, through newsletters and directly or privately to affiliates. Coupon codes that are not real, expired, not specific (i.e. up to 40% off sale items) or are long-term sitewide offers that do not require a code may not be considered valid codes and the affiliate will not be given commission on these orders.
Promoting RAIL19 INC. through a sub-affiliate network is permitted, however you must be completely transparent with regards to where traffic from your sub-affiliates originated use SubIDs when available. Sub-affiliate networks must ensure that all sub-affiliates promoting the RAIL19 INC. program adhere to our program terms and conditions. This includes restrictions on advertising through toolbars, browser extensions, and through any paid placements such as a pay-per-click campaigns. Sub-affiliate networks must also receive approval prior to allowing any type of coupon sub-affiliate to promote the RAIL19 INC. program. Failure to comply with our sub-affiliate network terms may result in a loss and/or reduction of commissions for all sales tracked to your network as a result of any sub-affiliate that does not comply with our program terms.
DOMAIN NAMES Use of any of our trademarked terms as part of the domain or subdomain for your website is strictly prohibited i.e. www.grovecocleaning.com or www. groveco-coupons.com.
ADVERTISING & PUBLICITY
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting that material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Strictly abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the “act”) (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of RAIL19 INC.
3. All emails sent in connection with our Program must include the appropriate party's opt-out link.
4. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent or we must be sent a copy of the e-mail.
5. It is solely your obligation to ensure that the email complies with the Act. You agree not to rely upon RAIL19 Inc.'s approval of your email for compliance with the Act or assert any claim that you are in compliance with the Act based upon RAIL19 Inc.'s approval.
Promotion on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms is permitted following these general guidelines:
1. You ARE allowed to promote offers to your own lists; more specifically, you’re welcome to use your affiliate links on your own Facebook, Twitter, etc. pages.
2. You ARE PROHIBITED from posting your affiliate links on the RAIL19 INC. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc. company pages in an attempt to turn those links into affiliate sales.
3. You ARE PROHIBITED from running Facebook ads with RAIL19 INC. trademarked company name.
4. You ARE PROHIBITED from creating a social media account that includes RAIL19 INC. trademark in the page name and/or username.
CONFIDENTIALITY & NON-SOLICITATION
Except as otherwise provided in this agreement or with the consent of RAIL19 INC., you agree that all information, including, without limitation, the terms of this agreement, business and financial information, customer and vendor lists, and pricing and sales information, concerning us or any of our affiliates provided by or on behalf of any of them shall remain strictly confidential and secret and shall not be utilized, directly or indirectly, by you for any purpose other than your participation in the Affiliate Program, except and solely to the extent that any such information is generally known or available to the public through a source other than you. Affiliate shall not use any information obtained from the Affiliate Program to develop, enhance or operate a service that competes with the Affiliate Program, or assist another party to do the same. Additionally, you agree to not solicit any employee of RAIL19 INC INC. during or for up to one year after promoting Rail19 Inc.
Nothing herein shall be deemed to establish a partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representatives, or employment relationship between you and RAIL19 INC. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. If you are currently employed by RAIL19 INC. you and your immediate family members are prohibited from joining the affiliate program with the intent of earning commissions.
OPERATIONS OUTSIDE UNITED STATES If you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in other countries, you will follow the laws of those countries. For example, you will comply with the European Union’s Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive if you are conducting business in or taking orders from persons in one or more of the European Union countries.
REVERSAL & COMMUNICATION POLICY
RAIL19 INC. takes pride in its very low reversal rate, which we attribute to open communication with our affiliates. However, we reserve the right to reverse orders due to order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges, and program violations as outlined in these terms and conditions.
Additionally, if we ask you for clarification or more information on any orders or clicks that we suspect may be in violation of our terms and conditions, we expect that you will respond in a timely and honest manner. Below are violations of our communications policy.
1. You are not forthcoming, intentionally vague or are found to be lying.
2. You are not responsive within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempts to contact with information listed in your network profile.
3. You cannot substantiate or validate the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proof.
If any of the above apply, then we reserve the absolute right to reverse orders, set your commission to 0% or suspend you from the program for the period or orders in question. We know that many violations are a result of automated processes; however, it is incumbent upon each affiliate to ensure that it has the appropriate checks and balances in place to pro-actively address these issues and adhere to our program rules.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Rail19 Inc. and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and licensors, directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on (i) any failure or breach of this Agreement, including any representation, warranty, covenant, restriction or obligation made by Affiliate herein, (ii) any misuse by Affiliate, or by a party under the reasonable control of Affiliate or obtaining access through Affiliate, of the Links, Offers or Rail19 Inc. or Client intellectual property, or (iii) any claim related to your website, including but not limited to, the content contained on such website (except for the Program links). Rail19 Inc. hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Affiliate and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees, owners and agents against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, settlements, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) based on a claim that Rail19 Inc. is not authorized to provide you with Program links
FTC DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS You must include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for our affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement. This disclosure statement should be clear and concise, stating that we are compensating you for your review or endorsement. If you received the product for free from us or from the affiliate management team for review, this also must be clearly stated in your disclosure.
For more information about FTC disclosure requirements, please review the FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines at http://www.ftc.gov/os/2013/03/130312dotcomdisclosures.pdf (example 21) and the FTC's Endorsement Guidelines at http://business.ftc.gov/advertising-and-marketing/endorsements If you engage in so called “native advertising”, you further agree to comply with the FTC’s Enforcement Policy Statement on Deceptively Formatted Advertisements at https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/documents/public_statements/896 923/151222deceptiveenforcement.pdf and the related guidelines.
THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM AND LINKS, AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE PROVIDED TO AFFILIATE "AS IS". EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, RAIL19 INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE. RAIL19 INC. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL MEET AFFILIATE'S SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM OR LINKS WILL BE COMPLETELY ERRORFREE OR UNINTERRUPTED. RAIL19 INC. EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF A CLIENT OR THEIR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. RAIL19 INC. DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT AFFILIATE WILL EARN ANY SPECIFIC AMOUNT OF COMMISSIONS. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL RAIL19 INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OR INOPERABILITY OF THE LINKS, PROGRAM WEB SITES, TECHNICAL MALFUNCTION, COMPUTER ERROR, CORRUPTION OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR FOR OTHER INJURY, DAMAGE OR DISRUPTION OF ANY KIND BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF RAIL19 INC.. IN NO EVENT WILL RAIL19 INC. BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PERSONAL INJURY / WRONGFUL DEATH, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT RAIL19 INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF. RAIL19 INC.'S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO AFFILIATE, FROM ALL CAUSES OF ACTION AND ALL THEORIES OF LIABILITY, WILL BE LIMITED TO AND WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID TO AFFILIATE BY RAIL19 INC. IN COMMISSIONS DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO SUCH CLAIM.
©2019 RAIL19 INC. WWW.RAIL19.COM